Yellow Thai Curry
- 1 1/2 tbsp (20 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) chicken, cut into 1"(2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) frozen Asian or Thai vegetable mix, thawed
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1/4 cup (62 mL) toasted cashews, chopped
- Heat oil in large pan over med-high heat. Add chicken and sauté 10 min.
- Add vegetable mix, cover and cook 10 min over low heat, until chicken is golden.
- Add VH® Sauce and stir well; cook 3 min. Top with cashews, if using. Serve with rice or noodles.