Warm Sweet n Sour Crab Dip
- 1 tin (170 g/6 oz) crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup (60 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) minced sweet red pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- In microwave-safe bowl, stir together crab, VH® Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce, mayonnaise, green onions, red pepper and parsley. Microwave at 100% power for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
- Surround this light dip with pita crisps, tortilla chips and cut up cubes of French bread as well as extra VH® Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce on the side.
- Or take a walk on the ‘fry side’ and fry up some sliced lotus root and Chinese bread sticks for a crunchy accompaniment.