VH® Sweet Thai Chili Wings
- 3 lbs (1.5 kg) chicken wings
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced green onions (optional)
- Toss wings and VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce in a bowl and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place wings on baking sheet sprayed with PAM®Original Cooking Spray. Bake 30-35 minutes or until cooked through, basting twice.
- Serve with steamed rice and top with green onions. Drizzle with extra sauce before serving, and serve with extra sauce on the side for dipping.