Vegetarian Coconut Red Curry
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, thickly sliced
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (218 mL) sliced water chestnuts, drained (or 1 cup/250mL)
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH Coconut Red Curry Simmering Sauce
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) drained and rinsed chick peas
- 1 cup (250 mL) snow peas (3 oz/90g)
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat. Add onion; stir fry for 5 minutes. Add broccoli, water chestnuts and ½ cup (125 mL) water. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in VH Coconut Red Curry Simmering Sauce; bring to a boil. Stir in red pepper, chick peas and snow peas. Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.