Vegetable Tikka Masala
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 2 cups (500 mL) cauliflower florets
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby carrots
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable broth
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) packed baby spinach leaves
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, yellow pepper, chick peas, broth and VH® Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in spinach and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted.
Serve over rice or naan bread for a hearty meatless meal!
Quick and simple to prepare, this vegetarian Indian dish will surely satisfy.