Tropical Shrimp Skewers
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Sauce, divided
- 16 peeled deveined shrimp, tails removed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 16 chunks (1-inch/2.5 cm pieces)
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 16 pieces (1-inch/2.5 cm pieces)
- 16 pineapple pieces (1-inch/2.5 cm chunks)
- In large plastic zip-top bag, combine 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Sauce with shrimp; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Evenly thread onion, pepper, pineapple and shrimp onto sixteen 4-inch (10 cm) bamboo skewers.
- Grill skewers, turning and basting with remaining sauce, for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.