Traditional Butter Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1'' cubes
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% cream (whipping cream)
- Combine chicken, VH® Butter Chicken Sauce and whipping cream in slow cooker and cook on low/medium setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooked rice or naan bread.
* Sauce may split during the cooking process
For a switch up, try replacing the cream with chicken broth and using VH® Mango Curry.
Try garnishing with 1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro.
A great way to prepare and serve this traditional dish. It’s so easy and delicious.