Tofu Teriyaki Bowl
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 8 oz (250 g) firm tofu, cut into 3/4-inch (1.5 cm) cubes
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated carrots
- 1 pouch (250 g) microwavable instant Basmati rice
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onion
- Heat oil in deep skillet or wok set over medium-high heat; sauté tofu for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned.
- Add VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce and carrots; sauté for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Spoon stir-fry over rice. Top with sliced avocado. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and green onion.