Teriyaki Chicken Tacos
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 8 oz (250 g) skinless boneless chicken breast
- PAM® Grilling for Grill Spray
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inch/18 cm), warmed
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) diced cucumber
- 1 green onion, finely chopped Purple Cabbage Slaw:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded purple cabbage
- Lime wedges
- Toss chicken with Teriyaki Sauce; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or for up to 8 hours.
- Purple Cabbage Slaw: Meanwhile, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic and salt; toss with cabbage. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slice chicken.
- Fill tortillas with sliced chicken, some of the cabbage slaw, avocado, cucumber and green onion. Serve with remaining cabbage slaw and lime wedges.
- For quick and easy slaw, use prepared pre-shredded cabbage.
Grilled Zucchini, Eggplant and Red Onion Fusilli with Parmesan Cheese
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into strips, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick
- 1 small eggplant (12 oz/350 g), sliced into rounds, about 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick
- 1red onion, sliced into rounds, about 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- PAM® Olive oil
- 1/2 pkg (375 g pkg) Catelli Bistro® Fusilli
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Garlic and Olive Oil Petite Cut Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Season zucchini, eggplant and red onion with salt and pepper; spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Grill vegetables for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender. (Eggplant should be soft; cook eggplant for 1 to 2 minutes longer if necessary.) Let vegetables cool slightly; chop coarsely. Meanwhile, cook fusilli according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat tomatoes over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes; toss with pasta. Sprinkle with shaved cheese before serving.