Teriyaki Beef Wraps
- 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into slivers
- 1/2 each red, orange, yellow, and green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lb (750 g) top sirloin beef, cut into thin strips across the grain
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in hot oven; then turn oven off.
- Spray large non-stick skillet generously with PAM® Cooking Spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and all of the peppers. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until peppers start to soften. Set aside on plate covered in foil to keep warm.
- Add beef to pan in batches or the pan may get too crowded and the beef may steam. Stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce until warmed through.
- Layer each tortilla with cooked beef and vegetable mixture. Wrap it up to serve. Yum!
Serve accompanied by sliced multi-coloured grape tomatoes and fresh avocado slices.