Sweet & Sour Pork Kebabs
- 1 lb (500 g) pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1/2 jar (170 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Marinade and Dipping Sauce
- 12 pineapple chunks, about 1-inch (2.5 cm)
- 12 red pepper chunks, about 1-inch (2.5 cm)
- 6 wooden skewers, soaked
- 2 cups (500 mL) steamed white rice, tossed with minced red pepper and red onion and chopped fresh parsley while still warm
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh coriander
- Preheat grill to medium. Grease grates well.
- Toss pork with VH® Sweet & Sour Marinade and Dipping Sauce and marinate at least for a couple of minutes. Alternating, thread pork, pineapple and red pepper chunks onto skewers. Brush with remaining sauce in bowl.
- Arrange skewers on grill. Cook, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve over steamed rice. Sprinkle with cilantro.