Sweet & Sour Fish Fillets
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) haddock or sole
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Bean Sprouts, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place fish fillets on 4 sheets of aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and spread mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Fold over and seal foil packets well. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
A simple supper with great flavour.