Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (355 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce
- ½ package (454 g) soft chow mein noodles, cooked
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and green pepper; cook, over medium heat, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add VH® Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; return chicken to wok.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over cooked chow mein noodles and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.