Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
- 1/2 jar (170 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil
- 3 lb (1.5 kg) chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Minute Rice® Basmati Rice
PAM® Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Stir VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce, hot sauce,
vegetable oil and sesame oil in a bowl large bowl;
remove half the sauce. Toss chicken wings with
remaining sauce in bowl.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place wings on baking
sheet lined with foil and sprayed with PAM®
Cooking Spray. Bake 30 minutes or until cooked
through, basting twice with reserved sauce. Broil
on high for 4 minutes, turning once, or until
- Meanwhile, simmer remaining sauce over low heat
for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickened slightly and
- Meanwhile, cook Minute Rice® Basmati Rice
according to package directions.
- Serve wingettes and drumettes over rice. Drizzle
with reduced sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion
Double the hot sauce for really spicy wings!