Sweet and Sour Pork Stir Fry
- 2 boneless centre cut pork loins chopped, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 10 oz/300g)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) VH soya sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 sweet green pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (352 mL) canned, drained pineapple chunks
- 2 pouches (160 mL each) VH Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Sauce
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Stir together pork and VH Soya Sauce in a bowl until well coated.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add red and green peppers and onion; stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in marinated pork and pineapple; stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink inside.
- Stir in VH Sweet and Sour Stir Fry sauce; bring to a boil. Boil gently for 1 minute until mixture is thoroughly coated and sauce is warmed through.
- Serve garnished with green onion slices over warm rice.