Sweet and Sour Pork Kebabs
- 1 lb (500 g) pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1/2 jar (170 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Cooking Sauce
- 12 pineapple chunks, about 1-inch (2.5 cm)
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked
- 2 cups (500 mL) steamed brown rice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium. Grease grates well.
- Toss pork with VH® Sweet & Sour Cooking Sauce. Alternating, thread pork and pineapple chunks onto skewers. Brush with remaining sauce in bowl.
- Arrange skewers on grill. Cook, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve over steamed brown rice. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Make the skewers smaller and serve as an appetizer.
Double the recipe for leftovers.
Brush on grilled chicken.
Brush on pork butt and slow roast.
Toss with cooked green beans.