Sweet And Sour Pork
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops (each about 4 oz/125 g)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 12 mushrooms, quartered
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 can (398 ml) Hunt's® Original Tomato Sauce
- 1 jar VH® Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet set over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; sear for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add onion, mushrooms and pepper and continue browning for 5 minutes longer.
- Pour in Hunt’s® Original Tomato Sauce and VH® Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce; bring to a boil.
- Place the skillet in the oven; cook, uncovered, basting frequently for 45 minutes. Serve hot out of the oven.
Serve over rice for a complete meal.