Stir-Fry Beef & Broccoli
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) beef strips (cut from top sirloin or inside round)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) thinly sliced onions
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cups (175 mL) frozen soya beans or green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) VH® Pad Thai Sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef until just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry onions until translucent. Add broccoli and soya beans; stir-fry for 5 minutes longer.
- Add beef back to skillet with sesame seeds and VH® Pad Thai Sauce, heat through and serve.
- Serve with rice or fried noodles.
- For a vegetarian option, simply leave out the beef and add tofu if you like.
Classic Beef & Broccoli with a Thai twist!