Stir Fried Chicken with Orange and Coconut
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 4 green onions, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces lengthwise
- Combine chicken, lime zest and fresh lime juice in a bowl; stir well. Set aside to marinate for up to 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a wok set over high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Add chicken to wok; stir-fry for 5-7 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Mix coconut milk with VH® Orange Ginger Sauce and add to chicken. Cook 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over basmati rice and garnish with green onions.
A touch of Thai.