Sticky Teriyaki Drumsticks
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 lb/1 kg)
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Teriyaki Sauce, divided
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Toss drumsticks with 2/3 cup (150 mL) VH® Teriyaki Sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Arrange drumsticks on greased foil-lined baking sheet in single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through. Baste drumsticks with remaining sauce. Change oven setting to broil. Return drumsticks to oven; broil for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
Substitute chicken wings and/or chicken thighs for drumsticks if desired.