Steamed Cod with Gingered Tomatoes
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 4 boneless cod fillets (each about 6 oz/ 175 g)
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro or basil, coarsely chopped
- 4 tsp (20 mL) minced fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 375°F ( 190°C), spray 4 large sheets of foil with PAM® Original Cooking Spray, foil should be large enough to hold 1 piece of fish.
- On the middle of each piece of foil place 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomatœs, 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh ginger, 1 piece of fish and cover with 1/4 cup (60 mL) of VH® Sweet & Sour Sauce. Sprinkle each filet with 1 tbsp (15 mL) cilantro.
- Close up foil packages and cook in oven on lowest rack until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.