Spicy Thai Chili Glazed Salmon
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 4 salmon filets, skinless
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray 8-inch (2 L) glass baking dish with PAM® Cooking Spray. Place salmon in dish.
- In bowl, stir together VH® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, VH® Soya Sauce and orange juice. Pour over salmon.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Serve with a side of rice, blanched sugar peas and charred grape tomatoes.
A quick, simple and delicious way to serve salmon.