Spicy Shrimp Sate
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb (500 g) frozen large shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped cilantro
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked
- 1/2 jar (170 mL) VH® Spicy Thai Chili Dipping Sauce
- Preheat grill to medium. Grease grates well.
- Stir VH® Soya Sauce with sesame oil and garlic. Toss with shrimp. Marinate for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers. Brush with remaining marinade in bowl.
- Arrange skewers on grill. Cook, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes or until pink and cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with VH® Spicy Thai Chili Dipping Sauce.
Stir 2 tbsp (30 mL) peanut butter into VH® Spicy Thai Chili Dipping Sauce.
Double the recipe for leftovers.
Stir into creamed veggie soups.
Toss with cooked chicken wings.
Drizzle over cooked white rice.