Spicy Mango Curry Noodles
- 1/2 package (1 lb/454 g) rice noodles
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Mango Chicken
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Reduced Sodium Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) hot chile sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable broth or water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced red pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sliced green onion
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) toasted cashews
- Mix VH® Mango Chicken Sauce, hot chili sauce, VH® Lite Soya Sauce, and broth or water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cook rice noodles in boiling water (see package directions) until done. Drain and reserve noodles. In a large skillet set over medium heat, add olive oil and red peppers.
- Stir-fry until slightly soft, about 5 minutes. Add sauce and cooked pasta to pan. Stir until well combined.
- Garnish with green onions and cashews.
Can’t find rice noodles? Try linguini instead!
Try adding cooked chicken or shrimps for added protein.
Our Indian twist on traditional Pad Thai.