Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 1 flank steak (about 2 lbs)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped cilantro
- Steamed snow peas
- Fresh coriander sprigs
- Whisk VH Soya Sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, sesame oil and vinegar in a medium bowl. Transfer to a large re-sealable plastic bag; add flank steak. Marinate, at room temperature, for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium; grease well. Remove flank steak from marinade and pat dry. Grill, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and internal temperature registers 145°F. Slice and serve with snow peas, sprinkle with cilantro and coriander sprigs.
For a spicy version, add 2 tbsp sriracha to marinade.
Add a splash to homemade meat sauce to kick up the flavor.
Drizzle it into mushroom risotto.
Stir it into soups and stews to season.