Soy and Maple Glazed Trout Fillets
- PAM® Grilling for Grill Spray
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Asian-style hot sauce, such as sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (15 mL) minced fresh gingerroot
- Pinch each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 rainbow trout fillets, skin-on (about 1 1/2 lb/750 g)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Stir together maple syrup, Soya Sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pat fish dry with paper towel. Place fish on grill, flesh side down; grill for 2 or 3 minutes. Flip over gently; brush with maple soy glaze and grill for 4 or 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and starts to flake.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Tomato Basil Fusilli
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1/2 pkg (375 g pkg) Catelli Bistro® Fusilli
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Garlic and Olive Oil Petite Cut Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) packed torn fresh basil
- Cook Catelli Bistro® Fusilli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat tomatoes over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 5 minutes. Toss with pasta; stir in half each of the cheese and basil. Garnish with remaining cheese and basil.
- Serve grilled shrimp over pasta for a complete meal.
- This dish is also delicious with Aylmer® Accents® Spicy Red Pepper.