Slow Cooker Meatballs
- PAM® Original/PAM® Professional
- 1 bottle (355 mL) VH® General Tao Stir-Fry Sauce
- 100 mL Water
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Honey
- 100 mL Orange Juice
- 907 g pkg Pre-cooked, frozen meatballs (about 32 meatballs)
- 1 Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) Sesame seeds
- Spray insert of 6-quart slow cooker with PAM®. Combine VH® General Tao Stir-Fry Sauce , water, honey and orange juice in slow-cooker.
- Stir in meatballs; cover and cook on HIGH setting of slow cooker 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve meatballs on platter; garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Tips: Try serving meatballs sandwich style, over a bed of rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.
Use your leftover meatball sauce for our Broccoli Slaw Recipe. Reserve 2/3 cup of sauce from slow cooker meatballs; combine with 1 tsp of rice vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of store bought broccoli slaw. Broccoli Slaw can be found in the bagged lettuce section of most supermarkets. If unavailable, traditional coleslaw mix can be substituted.
A versatile family friendly or entertaining meal! Slow-cooked meatballs served on hoagies or over mashed potatoes.