Slow Cooker Curry Peanut Chicken
- 8 pieces Chicken thighs, bone-in and skinless
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Mango Curry Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) VH® Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Creamy peanut butter
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3/4 tsp (3.75 mL) Dried chilis
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Add chicken thighs, VH® Mango Curry Sauce, chicken broth, soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and chilis to the slow cooker*.
- Cook on low heat for 4 hours, or medium/high heat for 2 hours. Serve on cooked basmati rice and garnish with chopped cilantro.
*Sauce may split during the cooking process.
Tips: Try adding your favourite vegetables to this recipe.
The whole family will love this flavourful dish.