Shrimp, Egg and Asparagus Stir-Fry
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) asparagus pieces, cut into 1” (2.5 cm) lengths
- 1 lb (500 g) peeled medium-sized shrimp, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar (355 mL) VH®Sweet & Spicy Szechwan
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely sliced green onions
- 1/2 lb (250 g) rice noodles, cooked as directed on package
- In a large non-stick skillet heat oil over high heat. Add asparagus and stir-fry for 4 minutes; add shrimp and cook while stirring for 3 minutes.
- Lower heat, add eggs and let set slightly without stirring, about 1 minute. Break up eggs with spatula, pour in VH® Sweet & Spicy Szechwan Sauce, green onions and stir to heat the mixture through, another 2 minutes. Serve on cooked rice or noodles.