Shrimp and Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice Noodles
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 oz (125 g) skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 6 cups (1.5 L) broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz (125 g) peeled medium-size shrimp, thawed
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® General Tao Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen peas
- 4 oz (125 g) rice noodles
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- Heat oil in deep skillet or wok set over medium-high heat; sauté chicken, broccoli and onion for about 4 minutes or until chicken is browned. Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes or until opaque.
- Stir in VH® General Tao Stir-Fry Sauce and peas; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to package directions. Spoon stir-fry over rice noodles and sprinkle with green onions.