Rosemary Orange Salmon Parcels
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 4 salmon fillets, about 5 oz/150 g each
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 12 spears asparagus or green beans, cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces, or snow peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each: slivered carrot and red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Spray 4 squares of foil (or parchment paper) with PAM® Original Cooking Spray.Place salmon fillet in center of each, skin side down. Sprinkle each with a bit of the rosemary, salt, pepper. Spoon 2 tbsp (30 mL) of VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce over each fillet.
- Arrange asparagus pieces over each fillet; sprinkle with some of carrot and red pepper. Spoon another 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce over vegetables.
- Crimp edges of foil (or fold parchment) to form cooking parcels, leaving small air space at top. Place on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and vegetables are tender.
Moist salmon with tender-crisp vegetables steamed in a small parcel.