Pork Stir-Fry with Spinach & Orange Sauce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) VH® Cooking Sauce (Honey Garlic, Garlic, Teriyaki or Pineapple)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Cooking Sauce
- 3/4 lb (375 g) pork loin, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 3 green onions, cut diagonally
- 1 cup (250 mL) coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 orange peeled and sectioned
- Combine orange juice, VH® Cooking Sauce and VH® Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Add pork and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours (maximum 12 hours).
- Remove pork from the marinade and set the marinade aside.
- In a wok or large skillet heat half the oil and cook pork strips for 4-5 minutes. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same wok and stir-fry garlic, mushrooms, red pepper and onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the reserved marinade, pork, green onions, spinach, cashews and orange. Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve.