Pork Burgers with Pizzazz
- 1 lb (450 g) each of ground pork & ground beef
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) rolled oats
- salt and pepper to taste
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- In a bowl, mix pork, beef, VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce, onion and rolled oats. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 6 burger patties.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray and heat to medium-high heat. Grill burgers, turning once, for 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside.
- Garnish burgers with your choice of condiments.
Spread VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce on the burgers during grilling for even more flavour!
The addition of pork makes a juicy burger when combined with Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce.