Pork and Pineapple Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 8 oz (250 g) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 8 oz (250 g) baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canned pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1 pouch (250 g) microwavable instant brown rice
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- Heat oil in deep skillet or wok set over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper; sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add bok choy, pineapple and 1/4 cup (60 mL) of reserved pineapple juice to skillet; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until bok choy is just wilted.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Return pork to skillet along with VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Spoon stir-fry over cooked rice.