- 700 (1 1/2 lb) chicken filet, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each of water, salt and cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 jar VH® Pineapple Cooking Sauce
- Mix the eggs, flour, water, salt and cornstarch.
- Coat the chicken in batter and stir-fry in oil at 375° F (190° C) until golden brown.
- Drain well.
- Bring VH® Pineapple Sauce to a boil and pour over the fried chicken.
- Combine well and serve.
Plate a single serving of chicken drizzled with a generous portion of VH® Pineapple Sauce, paired with an appropriate side. Garnish with some real pineapple.
A sweet family favourite.