Perfect For Two Traditional Butter Chicken
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1'' (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 35% cream (whipping cream)
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken; stir fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour in the VH Butter Chicken Sauce and the cream. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Serve with cooked rice or naan bread.