Perfect for Two Teriyaki Salmon Filets
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 lb (375 g) salmon filet, cut into 2 portions (skin left on)
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large, shallow dish combine VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, fresh lime juice, green onions, fresh ginger, fresh cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Place the 2 portions of salmon in the Teriyaki mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 4 hours.
- Reserving marinade, transfer salmon portions into baking dish, skin side down. Top with marinade.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Teriyaki salmon with sliced, steamed vegetables.