Perfect for Two Quick As A Flash Meatballs
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® General Tao Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 18 Pre-cooked, frozen meatballs (about 500 g)
- 1 Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Sesame seeds
- Pour VH General Tao Sauce, water, honey and orange juice into a skillet set over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Stir in frozen meatballs. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove lid; cook for another 5 minutes, stirring so that meatballs are well coated with the sauce.
- Serve meatballs on platter; garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.