Perfect for Two Oriental Chicken with Macaroni
- 1 cup (250 mL) macaroni
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion and 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® General Tao Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked chicken
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion and green pepper; stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add VH® Soya Sauce, water and VH® General Tao Sauce. Mix well.
- Add macaroni, peas, water chestnuts and cooked chicken.
- Cook until heated through and serve.