Perfect for Two Honey-Gingered Beef Stir-Fry
- ó lb (375 g) top sirloin, sliced very thinly
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chives, minced (optional)
- Toss beef with cornstarch, ginger and garlic; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok or non-stick skillet set over high heat. In batches, add beef. Cook, stirring, until browned. Remove from heat. Repeat with remaining beef. Add all beef back to wok.
- Add the VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce and honey. Reduce heat and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with minced chives and serve with noodles or rice.