Perfect for Two Butter Chicken Pizza
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) minced garlic
- Pinch salt
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 2 8-inch Na’an breads (or 2 8-inch Greek style pitas)
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded pizza cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) spinach
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced red onion
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Stir together VH® Butter Chicken Sauce, yogurt, garlic and salt.
- Mix 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the yogurt sauce with chicken pieces; set aside remaining yogurt sauce. Cover and marinate chicken for 15 minutes.
- Spray a small skillet with PAM® Original Cooking Spray; heat over medium heat. Add marinated chicken pieces; stir-fry until no longer pink inside; about 5 minutes.
- Spread reserved yogurt sauce over each Na’am bread. Sprinkle with ¼ cup (60 mL) of the cheese. Layer the spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes (cut side up), and cooked chicken. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) of cheese.
- Bake Na’an on a foil lined baking sheet for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from the oven and let sit for 2 minutes before serving.
Now you don’t have to choose between Butter Chicken and pizza! No, it’s not Italian, but who said pizza couldn’t be Indian once in a while!