- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 2 lbs (1 kg) bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chicken broth, water or wine
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray broiler pan and drip pan with PAM® Original Cooking Spray. Place chicken on broiler pan. Peel back skin from each thigh to generously brush underneath skin with VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce. Replace skin and brush top. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Brush remaining sauce on skin twice more during cooking.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together hoisin sauce, VH® Plum Dipping Sauce and chicken broth for dipping.
Serving suggestion: white rice and sliced cucumber.