- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 oz (250 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 8 oz (250 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup (250 mL) snap peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 package rice noodles cooked, (8 oz/250 g)
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Pad Thai Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- lemon wedges
- Heat 1 tsp (5 mL) of oil in deep skillet or wok set over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring, until scrambled and set, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from skillet; cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) of oil to pan. Add chicken and shrimp; stir-fry until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside with egg.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add red pepper, snap peas, bean sprouts, half of green onions and noodles to pan, breaking apart noodles as you add them to the pan. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add VH® Pad Thai Sauce along with egg, shrimp and chicken. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are well coated with sauce.
- Garnish with remaining green onions, cilantro and lemon wedges.
Top with fresh chopped roasted unsalted peanuts. Add 6 oz. firm, cubed tofu for a more authentic Pad Thai.