Oriental Chicken with Macaroni
- 2 cups (500 mL) macaroni
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 onion and 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) water
- 1 jar (355 mL) your choice of VH® Stir-Fry Sauce (Teriyaki, Sweet & Sour, Szechwan, Asian 5 Spice or Orange Ginger)
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen peas
- 1 can (227 mL) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add garlice, onion, green pepper and chicken; stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add VH® Soya Sauce, water and your choice of VH® Stir-Fry Sauce. Mix well.
- Add macaroni, peas, water chestnuts and cooked chicken.
- Cook until heated through and serve.
A dinner with all your favourite ingredients.