Orange Ginger Shrimp with Bok Choy and Noodles
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely sliced onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely sliced red pepper
- 6 cups (1.5 L) chopped bok choy
- 1 lb (500 g) medium raw shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 1 bottle VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) Chinese egg noodles, cooked per package directions
- Spray large cooking pot with PAM® Cooking Spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and peppers; cook for 5 minutes. Add bok choy; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and VH® Orange Ginger Sauce. Cover and cook on high until the shrimps have turned pink, about 2 minutes. As soon as they are pink they are cooked.
- Serve over top of cooked egg noodles.
If desired use 4 cups of broccoli in place of bok choy.
A great side dish is green beans sauteed with fresh garlic.