Orange Ginger Glazed Ham
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh ginger, grated
- 3 lb (1.5 kg) lean boneless ham
- Fresh orange slices
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a small saucepan, mix together honey, VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce, VH® Soya Sauce and fresh ginger.
- Place ham in baking pan. Brush ham with sauce, bake for 1 1/2 hours, basting several times during baking period.
- Slice ham and garnish with orange slices.
This orange ginger flavoured basting sauce is a perfect compliment to ham.