VH® Orange, Ginger Cranberry Sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup (180mL) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (125mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15mL) fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup (60mL) orange juice
- zest of 1 orange
- Place all ingredients into a heavy bottomed pan set over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar has dissolved. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries start to soften and burst, about 20 minutes.
- Take off heat and let cool.
- Serve with roast turkey, chicken or pork.