Orange Ginger Beef
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ﬂank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 large white onion, thickly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (355 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- ½ package (454 g) soft chow mein noodles, cooked
- Orange Slices
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and green pepper; cook, over medium heat, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; return beef to wok.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until beef is cooked through. Serve over cooked chow mein noodles. Garnish with sliced oranges.