Orange and Ginger Asian-Style Ribs
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) pork loin back ribs*
- 1 bottle VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
* To serve these as appetizers have your butcher cut the ribs down the middle into riblets and serve them as delicious morsels.
- In a large baking dish stir together VH® Orange Ginger Sauce, VH® Soya Sauce, oil and minced garlic. Add ribs and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (170°C).
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Place all of the ribs and marinade on sheet. Add 1/4 cup (125 mL) water and enclose everything making sure to seal it well.
- Bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with marinade.
- Open pack and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve hot brushed with the leftover sauce from within the foil package.
* Serves 6 as an appetizer or 4 as a main course