New Cantonese Chicken Salad
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain, fat-free yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Reduced Sodium Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onions
- romaine or other lettuce leaves as desired
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each mandarin oranges (drained), cantaloupe and kiwi sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine VH® Plum Sauce, yogurt, VH® Reduced Sodium Soya Sauce, fresh ginger, pepper and oil.
- Add chicken, water chestnuts and green onions.
- Stir gently to coat all ingredients.
- Arrange salad on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with mandarin oranges, cantaloupe and kiwis.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.